Search This Blog

Monday 5 July 2010

Ready, Set, Go!

So the bag's all packed. Obviously there was some last minute unpacking as it was over the weight limit - decided to just put it all in the hand luggage instead! I've already checked that my passport is in my bag a couple of times - how many more times will I check before I leave?

The alarm clock is set for 5am - being picked up by a friend of my mum's at 5.50am so just time for a quick shower and breakfast (if I can face it). I suspect we may have another breakfast when we get to the airport and possibly a third one on the plane.

I may not get a chance to blog tomorrow as I'll spend most of the day on the plane. We fly to Frankfurt initially and change there. I once went to a nightclub at Frankfurt airport but that's a story for another day! Once we get to Tokyo we then have to get a train all the way to Kobe. I've checked the weather forecast again - thunderstorms still everyday, 83% humidity and 81 degree farenheit temperature. Not exactly my ideal but I'm not complaining (yet!).

Well for now Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. hopefully you've arrived safely and are happily spending your yen and testing out your shoes! have fun x

    ReplyDelete