Search This Blog

Friday 2 July 2010

Didn't get a chance to do any holiday prep today as I had a job interview. Only found out about it yesterday afternoon so had a frantic evening preparing and then promptly forget to tell the panel any of the things I'd prepared. Why do I get brain failure in these situations? To make myself feel better (and to break the 3 hour drive home) I stopped at IKEA for meatballs. Ah how I love those meatballs.

I'm not quite sure where my IKEA obsession comes from. Here's a list of all the stores in the UK and whether I've been to them:

Belfast - No
Cardiff - No
Croydon (London) - Yes
Edmonton (London) - Don't think so
Glasgow - No
Leeds - Yes
Milton Keynes (Bletchley) - No
Southampton - Yes
Wednesbury (Birmingham) - Yes
Bristol - Yes
Coventry - Yes
Edinburgh - No
Gateshead (Newcastle)- No
Lakeside (London) - Yes
Manchester (Ashton-Under-Lyne) - No
Nottingham - Yes
Warrington - Yes
Wembley (London) - Yes

So 10 out of 18 - that's quite high isn't it?! I've also been to one in Montpellier in France and in Melbourne! Ooooo I wonder if there's one in Japan! Yes indeed apparently there are 5 of them. I have no idea where they are though but I'm tempted to look it up and try and visit one.

Other people have pilgrammages to Holy places...with me it's the home of the Billy Bookcase.

(Just looked and there's one really near by...I'm so tempted...is that wrong?)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if the meatballs taste the same in Japan?

    ReplyDelete